Custom Application Development
Integrated Software Design offers a full range of customization services through our partner, enLabel Global Services.
At enLabel Global Services compliance to industry standards is always an integral element of system design. Compliance is never an afterthought. enLabel's core philosophy is that retrofitting systems to add-on compliance capabilities compromises infrastructure, security and workflow and does not meet closed system requirements. Systems that add-on or retrofit compliance are vulnerable to intruders, hackers and subject to failure. In addition, their validity will not withstand litigation and proof of performance for reliability and security.
enLabel's team of leading global labeling experts provides clients with significant and measurable ROI by using their highly configurable off-the-shelf-solutions together with proven methodologies and principles. their strategy is simple.
- Apply enLabel’s patented technology in browse-based solutions to create systems that are state-of-the-art and easy to use.
- Draw on the team’s wealth of experience in regulatory compliance and solution globalization to deliver quality solutions quickly and within budget.
- Deploy a topology and solution that provides fault tolerance and continuous processing with no system-related down time
- Employ a secure fail safe system with no tolerance for labeling and packaging defects
- Preserve the current generation of system knowledge and information to expedite the execution of the next generation system and to reduce the need for validation
enLabel offers many cross-platform tools for the integration of printing and automatic data collection into ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and legacy systems on many platforms.
They also provide total solutions for managing and automating printing requirements within the enterprise, specifically, the integration of compliance labeling and bar code printing within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation. These solutions satisfy OSHA, DOT and FDA compliance labeling requirements in the chemical and pharmaceutical markets. In addition to bar code enabling utilities,they provide solutions that help their clients comply with retail, automotive and government requirements for labeling in conformance with EDI and ASN requirements.
enLabel Global Services helps you achieve your goals by working with you to improve and maintain your management processes.
Learn more about enLabel Global Services